Jeff Smith 2 p.m., Dec. 9
Tonight at 8:30 p.m. The Goonies is playing at the Full Moon Drive In (1500 Felspar St) in Pacific Beach. The Full Moon Drive In embraces "a 50's ambiance, including an old marquee, a classic concession stand, vintage advertisements, and live entertainment" but the classic films are shown in digital format.
The snack bar offers malts, candy, popcorn, nachos, hot dogs, ice cream and more. Gates open an hour prior to the showing and parking is first-com first-served. Tickets can be purchased ($10 per pedestrian, $20 per carload) online or at the door.
More like this:
- Comic-Con Photo Phunnies Day 4 - Saturday — July 20, 2013
- Comic-Con Photo Phunnies Day 2 - Thursday — July 18, 2013
- Comic-Con Photo Phunnies Day 1 — July 17, 2013
- Jaws + Pulp Fiction at the Drive In — Aug. 1, 2012
- New Drive-In Will Be San Diego's 1st New DI Theater Since 1966 — June 12, 2012