Scott Marks 7 p.m., Oct. 6
Revolt Summer Surf
Revolt Summer Surf Series is an eco-friendly beach fair "dedicated to providing a stage for both male and female surfers (professional & amateur) to perform in their sport and be recognized for their achievements." The beach fair will be held at Crystal Pier in Pacific Beach (Garnet Ave at Ocean Blvd).
The surf series begins at 8 a.m. today and closes around 4 p.m. Spectators attend for free. Additional dates in the series include August 25 and October 6 and there are still openings in all divisions.
More like this:
- Comic-Con Photo Phunnies Day 3 - Friday — July 19, 2013
- Comic-Con Photo Phunnies Day 2 - Thursday — July 18, 2013
- Comic-Con Photo Phunnies Day 1 — July 17, 2013
- U.S. Surf Open — July 28, 2012
- A Closer Look at the Trailer for Twilight: Breaking Dawn - Part 2 — July 26, 2012