Gloria Ciprian 12:30 p.m., Jan. 20
Fallbrook's Hot Summer Nights
The free 2012 Hot Summer Nights series occurs every other Friday evening through August 24th on Main Street in Fallbrook. Shops and cafés stay open when the street is coned off to traffic at 5PM. An inflatable play house is erected, military vehicles and classic cars line upon along the curb, and food carts, beer and wine stands, and bands appear.
Tony Suraci and his two man band played at the June 29th event. Suraci, a Fallbrook Union graduate who “picked up the guitar at age 12 and has never looked back”, has opened for Willie Nelson and collaborated with bearded ZZTopper Billy Gibbons. He, along with his base player and drummer, will perform again for Hot Summer Nights on August 10th.
As each Hot Summer Nights event is themed, still to come is Rods and Relics scheduled for July 13th, Taste of Fallbrook on July 27th, Off Road Race Car on August 10th, and Bar BQ and fire trucks on August 24th. The band lineup includes the Nite Riders, Aunt Kizzy’s Boyz, Big Rye and the Mercenaries.
More like this:
- Fun things to do in San Diego — June 15, 2016
- SoCal Vintners Sponsor Summer Music Series — July 10, 2012
- North County’s Summer Concerts in the Park — July 10, 2012
- Celebrating SD's Last 2 Drive-in Theaters (1st DI Opened 79 Years Ago Today) — June 6, 2012
- Let's All Go to the Drive Ins! The Santee & South Bay Outdoor Theaters — Feb. 1, 2012