Various Authors 9:01 p.m., July 27
Big balloons and bumble bees.
Bumble bees and balloons coexist at a 5K along the San Diego waterfront prior to He Holiday Bowl.
Two days after Christmas is the Bumble Bee Foods 5K. The event is designed to be a part of the Big Balloon Parade and Holiday Bowl activities.
The course starts near The Star of India, heads south, loops around behind the convention center and comes back through seaport village.
If you still have family in town, this is a great course which shows San Diego well. So long as Grandma has recovered from being run over by a reindeer, bring her out for an active tour of the waterfront.
More like this:
- Turning tale of the tuna — Dec. 31, 2014
- An empty Holiday Bowl still means a fat check — Dec. 9, 2014
- Bumble Bee's claims on omega-3 challenged in court — Jan. 23, 2014
- More Memorial Day Events — May 24, 2013
- Revised route for Big Bay Balloon Parade — Dec. 18, 2012