2 p.m., Dec. 10
Hot Buttered Run
Run 10K, get a holiday cocktail
Hot Buttered Run and Kid's Kandy Kane Race? For reals? This might be the most delicious race I've heard of--excepting that one marathon in France where there are wine a cheese "aid stations" every mile.
This is a 10K run/walk and all finishers over 21 years of age receive a hot buttered rum. Everyone else gets hot chocolate.
The event company is Energy Events. I only bring it up because this appears to be their only event outside the Northwest.
The event is Sunday the 16th and day of registration begins at a leisurely 8:00 am. The course is at Paradise Point on the west side of Mission Bay.
More like this:
- Kid-friendly runs through mud and foam and for yogurt — April 6, 2016
- All American Hero Run — Aug. 29, 2013
- World Famous Mud Run — May 30, 2013
- More Memorial Day Events — May 24, 2013
- Rapid 10K — Dec. 14, 2012