James Michael Dorsey 7:40 p.m., Nov. 25
Art and Trees: Tijuana's DIY Market and Music Festival
TJ's seasonal artisan market pops up at Sixth and Revolucion
Four times a year, seasonal flea market Arts and Trees showcases Tijuana’s homegrown artisans with an all-day, all-ages bazaar featuring art, photography, clothing, live music, food, wine, and beer.
Cross south for the Winter installment this Saturday, December 22 from 1 to 10 p.m. and Zebra Mexican Pub on Calle Sexta and Revolucion (Zona Centro, Tijuana).
-Glasmus -Onephat -Love & The skulls -Ratigan -Dear Dear -Hot Lunch -Coastral -Memo & Rex -Sixties Guns -and more
-Artemisa Couture -Me Fashion Clothes -Five and Ten -Sercho -Sharon Style -White Lip Phant -Miss Etoile -Auza -Boutique Chandelier -Wiraqocha Tienda -Newborn creations - Bona -trapitos con Hjerter -More than Vintage Clo. -Circus El drama Urbano -Vid esencial -CobraSoul -Bazar yg -Lulla Pop -Colectivo Dos Uno Dos -and More
18+ - more information.
More like this:
- Organics Fair promotes sustainable culture in Tijuana — July 3, 2013
- Interview with Manuel Cabrera of Polen — June 13, 2013
- Tijuana Jazz & Blues Festival — May 21, 2013
- Arts & Trees: summer DIY flea market in downtown Tijuana — May 1, 2013
- Art and Trees: Tijuana's DIY Art and Music Festival — Aug. 16, 2012