Matt Potter 4:30 p.m., Jan. 27
Insider Sneak Peek: Fashion Week
August is prime time for fall fashion previews. Harper's Bazaar, Esquire, Vogue have released fall fashion looks trending on international runways and designer studios. Get an insider's look to Fashion Week San Diego with me as I follow the "collaborative entertainment fashion event to celebrate the people of San Diego in fashion."
Here are a few highlights:
- October 3: The Art & Beauty behind Fashion- A visually stimulating night highlighting 10 artists from RAW: natural born artists who will create original, fashion forward art pieces inspired by San Diego.
- October 5: First Preview of Collections: "VIP ticket holders will get to see what the collections of the Fashion Week San Diego emerging designers look like up close and be able to meet them in person. Designers will be with each of their pieces and will be sharing the inspiration, materials used, special features, signature style and answer any questions about the collection they created."
- October 6: Fashion Week San Diego Runway Shows and After Party
- October 7: Trunk Show- held at Hard Rock Hotel in the Gaslamp, Edge Ballroom (207 5th Ave) featuring goodies from Stella & Dot jewelry, Urban Skincare, Stacie May, and tons more.
Tickets ($65-125) are already on sale, so don't miss out. Stay tuned for more updates and inside reporting on fashion week!
More like this:
- Pint-sized to lady-like — Oct. 2, 2014
- The designers behind Fashion Week San Diego — April 18, 2013
- Scenes from Art & Beauty FWSD — Oct. 3, 2012
- Book launch events with 21-year-old cookbook author Nisa Burns — Oct. 3, 2012
- Fashion Week San Diego Sneak Peek — Sept. 11, 2012