Don Bauder 5:30 p.m., July 27
Jaws + Pulp Fiction at the Drive In
On Friday, August 3 at 8:30 p.m. the Full Moon Drive In (1500 Felspar St) in Pacific Beach is playing Jaws. And on Saturday, at 8:30 p.m., cult classic Pulp Fiction plays on the big screen. Tickets cost $10 for pedestrians and $20 for a carload, and may be purchased online or at the gate. The doors open an hour prior to the film, and moviegoers are able to purchase snacks at the food truck.
Jaws synopsis: "When a gigantic great white shark begins to menace the small island community of Amity, a police chief, a marine scientist and grizzled fisherman set out to stop it." Bring all your childhood nightmares back by viewing the film in digital format on the big screen.
Pulp Fiction synopsis: "The lives of two mob hit men, a boxer, a gangster's wife, and a pair of diner bandits intertwine in four tales of violence and redemption." Written and directed by Quentin Tarantino and starring John Travolta, Samuel L Jackson, Uma Thurman, and Tim Roth.
More like this:
- Gaslamp's 40 Foot Film series pays tribute to Cinerama...sort of — July 29, 2013
- James Cameron continues the madness! — July 8, 2013
- The Goonies at Full Moon Drive In — July 29, 2012
- A Closer Look at the Trailer for Twilight: Breaking Dawn - Part 2 — July 26, 2012
- A Closer Look at the Synopsis for Pacific Rim — July 11, 2012