Jay Allen Sanford 8 p.m., Nov. 25
Tijuana Art Alley Celebrates Two Year Anniversary
Tijuana art alley Pasaje Rodriguez is celebrating their two year anniversary throughout April with a series of concerts, expositions, and performances.
The inconspicuous alcove between Third and Fourth on Revolución comes alive with art, music, dance, and wine every Friday, when the alleyway’s 18 storefronts feature installations, print shops, bikes, books, skateboards, clothing, and coffee.
The free show starts and 7 and celebrates a feliz cumpleaños for Julio and Gabriel of Shantelle.
More like this:
- Divine Skin in Tijuana — Dec. 6, 2012
- All My Friends: from Tijuana to Brooklyn — Sept. 18, 2012
- Groovetube - All My Friends Music Festival 2011 in Tijuana — Sept. 20, 2011
- Five (Really Good) Reasons to Get Out of the House Tonight — Sept. 15, 2011
- Alt.pictureshows Short Film Showcase — Aug. 22, 2011