The Canyoneers 7 a.m., Sept. 17
Tijuana Art Alley Celebrates Two Year Anniversary
Tijuana art alley Pasaje Rodriguez is celebrating their two year anniversary throughout April with a series of concerts, expositions, and performances.
The inconspicuous alcove between Third and Fourth on Revolución comes alive with art, music, dance, and wine every Friday, when the alleyway’s 18 storefronts feature installations, print shops, bikes, books, skateboards, clothing, and coffee.
The free show starts and 7 and celebrates a feliz cumpleaños for Julio and Gabriel of Shantelle.
More like this:
- A rough guide to music at Art Around Adams — May 31, 2013
- Tijuana Doom-Folk: Late Nite Howl — June 25, 2012
- Groovetube - Blue Man Group Covers Nirvana "Nevermind" at Tower Bar — Sept. 26, 2011
- Groovetube - All My Friends Music Festival 2011 in Tijuana — Sept. 20, 2011
- Alt.pictureshows Short Film Showcase — Aug. 22, 2011