Dorian Hargrove 3:30 p.m., July 31
Seedy Soiree: Monster Mash Klassy BurlesK at Ruby Room Tonight
The show starts at 9:30 with Burning of Rome's tour kick off gig.
Lilly Holiday, Mother of the House of Pink BoomBox, has an explosive if not rather avant-garde surprise in store which, according to sources, may well end with Miss Holiday engulfed in flames.
The undead cast of dancers includes Jezebel DeVille, Love Miss Sway, Kiwi Glitter Danceparty (I have no idea what this is, but it sounds amazing), Octamussy, Diva Dangerous, Venatrix Vae, and yours truly, MC Rat Stevens, the anomalous zombie newsie ratcoon from Jamul .
Afterwards, rockabilly dead guys Gore Horsemen slaughter the dance floor and local face-melter Roric wobbles your spleen.
$10 at the door, Johnny.
More like this:
- Exotic Erotic Burlesk at Mama Tam's — Feb. 18, 2012
- Post-apocalyptic Romance at Ruby Room - Tonight — Feb. 11, 2012
- Drinking. Drawing. Space Babes. — Jan. 14, 2012
- Green Flash Beer Week Kick Off at the Ruby Room — Nov. 3, 2011
- Hungarian Carnival Birlesk at Til Two Club Tonight — Aug. 26, 2011