Lindsay Marks 6 p.m., Dec. 5
Is cutting off bromobiles downtown and buzzing Hare Krishnas on your bike at Critical Mass no longer giving you that radical renegade rush? Head down to the Tijuana Arch at Avenida Negrete and Calle 1 for an 8 p.m. race against fate. The words pothole and faceplant come up almost every time I ask someone about this ride, so you'll do well to bring a mountain bike, a helmet, and maybe even insurance. Then head to 6th and Revolution and party your guts out, responsibly.
More like this:
- Bike to the Baja Beer Fest in Tijuana — July 12, 2012
- All My Friends Festival at the Millionaire's Mansion — Sept. 16, 2011
- Los Master Plus Concert with Turista Libre — Aug. 9, 2011
- Noisey Night: John Maus, Puro Instinct, Geneva Jacuzzi — July 12, 2011
- San Diego Naked Bike Ride Photos — June 12, 2011