Marty Graham 6:30 p.m., Jan. 17
Long Story Short @ Space 4 Art
It may not seem like much, but you can get a lot done in five minutes:
Beat Super Mario Brothers,
pick up some rudimentary Afrikaan,
and ponder the unfolding of 1,000 years of European history.
Tonight, five minutes is exactly how long you’ll have to share a story, sans notes, on this month's open-interpretation theme, "Falling." So Say We All's "Long Story Short" storytellers series starts at 7 at Space 4 Art in East Village.
Arrive early to secure a spot on the line-up or RSVP via Facebook.
Tonight – 7 to 9
$5 suggested donation
Space 4 Art – East Village - 325 15th Street
More like this:
- Passengers perform Parameters at Space 4 Art — May 29, 2013
- Best events in San Diego: May 30-June 5 — May 28, 2013
- Stay Strange: Author & Punisher, Isolde Touch, and Ides of Gemini — April 7, 2013
- Deck the Walls: skateboard art at Bar Basic — Dec. 17, 2012
- Accidental Form Poetry Workshop Tonight at Twiggs — Aug. 7, 2011