Ian Anderson 6 p.m., July 29
- Community Blog
A SOURCE TELLS ME that Marines...
upon enlisting have to surrender their seed carrier huevos to protect the females now in the corps. Which they may retrieve eventually, the source swears this all the truth, at a store front across the street near the Apollo military surplus store, a fake police station, the real fact stated in print on its front plate glass window, "RESOURCE CENTER."
The Navy has a more liberal policy, their recruits are instructed how after doing the Marine foreplay method, which is, fall down, get up, run jump out of nearest window, run briskly.
The other services. services unknown, told impotency considered a sacred right.
More like this:
- Brass moves Marine Corps Times to back of the store — Feb. 10, 2014
- What am I? Curious objects from San Diego's past — Jan. 30, 2013
- Thanksgiving Volunteering Opportunities in San Diego — Nov. 20, 2012
- San Diego on $520 a Month — March 27, 1997
- The Marines Are Sitting on a Few Good Acres — Nov. 8, 1990