Dorian Hargrove 4:30 p.m., June 24
- Community Blog
"MIDEAST" & Other SERENINDIPTIOUS POEMS...
Once upon a time There was a child of despair, And a fairy of hope, Both sliding downhill On a giant fall leaf From the shoulders of the people Went up a cry towards a sigh I wait for the words For the worlds beyond, This time Free as a tree Flower as flour Unleavened bread Honey and spit from a passing bee see? How those Arabs shirk From responsibility I propose a race From one side to the other Old females on camels Old males on horses To meet in the middle Where children dream.
(Note the long word in the title of this section is a fanciful notion of serendipity, did i still get wrong, well sometimes wrong is alright? this blog site is directed at area colleges, brainwashed no doubt by academic doubting thomases.
More like this:
- Mark Winkler at Jazz Live — July 11, 2012
- She Sways — Feb. 13, 2012
- In which Pike, in a stroke of Genius, attempts to reconcile Linguistics, Biology, History, and Math in one Swell Foop — Oct. 21, 2009
- T. J. And More Stuff — May 31, 2009
- A Basketball Jones No Longer Jonesing — Sept. 18, 2007