Robert Bush noon, Oct. 23
Win lunch with Mike Aguirre?
I just saw this in a reader comment - Ebay auction for lunch with Mike Aguirre.
"Win Lunch with San Diego's controversial city attorney, Mike Aguirre!
This auction entitles the winner to a sit down lunch with Mr. Aguirre. You get the opportunity to ask Mike whatever you'd like... and the best part is, he's buying!"
The auction listing goes on to say that all proceeds will be given to The Foundation for the Children of the Californias (http://www.usfcc.org). The seller also solicits sample questions that bidders would like to ask Mike at lunch. One of the first listed is "Mike - Why are you so opposed to professional football in San Diego?"
With an opening of $50, the auction at time of blogging had received no bids.
More like this:
- Democrat Aguirre endorses Republican Faulconer — Feb. 5, 2014
- Pssst! Howd'ya Like to Retire with $300,000 a Year of Taxpayer Moolah — Sept. 30, 2010
- Mike Aguirre's Brother Will Be Unpaid Intern — Aug. 21, 2008
- Cite Opinion, Junk It — Aug. 2, 2007
- Anti-Aguirre Plans Hatched Over Breakfast — May 11, 2006