Marty Graham 5:30 p.m., Oct. 24
- Community Blog
- O. G.'s Of O. T.
Old Gang in Old Town -Our Introduction
One night we were hanging out at the coffee shop, kidding around with the kids. Hey, they are in their 20's and my friend Chuck is in his 50's and well, I am well into my 60's.
Chuck mentioned that we lived in O. T., and said, 'oh, yeah in the hood.' Then he mentioned that we are the O. G. in O. T. and I had to ask, 'what does that mean?' Now if I have to ask, well, you understand....
So here we are the OLD GANG in OLD TOWN. It is a start and we shall all share the experience of creating this story.
Will catch you later with some stories, I just have to decide whose story or which story or what story.
Like I said, I will catch you later. Until then.....
More like this:
- Living In Old Town Is An Unexpected Adventure — July 27, 2008
- Rich Gang, Poor Gang — Sept. 3, 1998
- Paying Homage to the Roadside Dead — May 21, 1998
- I Don't Ever Tell Death How Not To Take Me — Nov. 6, 1997
- Bulletproof Buddhists: The Violence Didn't Get Started Until 1989 — July 27, 1995