Daniel Powell 2:52 p.m., May 29
- Community Blog
- NP ★
05/30/10 North Park's Ray St. went a bit Wild last night as "Artie" (the Raccoon) made yet another appearance, this time surprising everyone carrying a Crocodile in his mouth! Seems Artie picked up "Doc" the rubber Croc on his way into party on the cat's food!
Doc the Croc had been lying in wait, ever on the lookout for either Mr. Stinky (the skunk) and or "Harry" (the Possum); both long term NP neighborhood locals, when he got literally carried away, this time by Artie's big mouth.
Luckily, Doc the Croc got left behind as Artie made a fast retreat out the door, up the tree, over the garage and was last seen as he again disappeared, into Ray St.'s "Wild Nightlife"...
More like this:
- Famous DEAD Neighbors: Local gravesites of the (formerly) rich and famous — Oct. 22, 2012
- Autumn's In Her Eyes (another Snippet) — Sept. 26, 2011
- The Health Plan — May 27, 2011
- Close Call - Last Call — June 15, 2010
- Famous DEAD Neighbors in San Diego, plus My Brunch With Yoko Ono, “When John Lennon Met Yoko” Comix — June 28, 2008