Vincent Farnsworth 4:30 p.m., March 15
Open registration for SANDAG Rideshare Challenge
The San Diego Association of Governments (SANDAG) has opened online signups for its annual Rideshare Corporate Challenge, in which companies spend the month of October competing against one another to log the most use by employees of alternative transportation to work including carpooling, walking and cycling, and use of public transportation.
Employers are grouped by company size and compete by having workers log trips into the Association’s TripTracker program. In addition to company recognition for the winning organizations, workers (or anyone using TripTracker) is automatically entered into a monthly prize drawing.
Challenge enrollment is open through next Monday, September 16, and trips covered by the competition will be tracked from October 1 through 31.
More like this:
- Madrid tops SANDAG payments list with $45,650.00 — July 27, 2013
- MTS, SANDAG announce plans for long-distance bus lines, Regional Transportation Plan critics not impressed — April 19, 2013
- Labor group talks transit plans — Feb. 18, 2013
- San Onofre Leads Nation in Substantiated Safety Claims — April 19, 2012
- Walk, Ride & Roll to School Challenge Kicks Off — Oct. 5, 2011