Marty Graham 5:30 p.m., Sept. 29
Two afternoon executions in Tijuana
A man and woman executed during broad daylight in the streets of TJ
Two violent deaths occurred in Tijuana, during the afternoon hours of Monday, June 10. In the first homicide, a woman was shot in the head and killed around 2:00pm (1400). The shooting took place on the avenida Milton Castellanos. The second homicide, which took place within an hour of the first, killed a man in the calle Palomino at colonia Cuauhtémoc.
Monday’s homicides follow a violent weekend, which saw five murders in less than 12 hours. Authorities believe the murders are all tied to drug trafficking.
Both homicides occurred within a mile of the United States border.
More like this:
- Five killed overnight in Tijuana — June 8, 2013
- 14 homicides in Tijuana over seven days — April 15, 2013
- Three killed in Tijuana drug violence — March 2, 2013
- Violent week in Tijuana with 12 homicides recorded — Feb. 11, 2013
- Five homicides in Tijuana over 24 hours — Jan. 30, 2013