Corina Zaragoza 11:30 a.m., Sept. 1
El Cajon man arrested in bicycle-related stabbing
An El Cajon man was arrested the morning of July 23 after stabbing another man who had demanded the return of his borrowed bicycle.
Police and paramedics were summoned to the 600 block of Fletcher Parkway in El Cajon shortly after 7 a.m. and discovered an unnamed adult male suffering from a stab wound to the abdomen. The victim was able to provide a detailed description of his attacker and the route by which he fled.
Officers were quickly able to located 26-year-old Ruel Dempster, not far from the scene. Dempster was booked into county jail on charges of assault with a deadly weapon.
More like this:
- El Cajon man removed from hiding spot under parked car by police dog — July 30, 2013
- El Cajon man reports finding wife dead, ends up arrested for murder — June 3, 2013
- Car theft suspects arrested in El Cajon — Feb. 19, 2013
- Facebook credited with assist in catching ATM bandit in East County — Jan. 24, 2013
- BMX Bandit Robs Bank — Nov. 18, 2011