Eva Knott 7:30 p.m., Sept. 18
Local company to launch Dennis Rodman "signature vodka"
A local food and beverage distributor has announced that it will be teaming with Dennis Rodman, the former basketball star known as “the Worm” more recently famous for his highly-publicized trip to meet and talk hoops with North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un and a failed attempt to ride a mock Popemobile to the Vatican to lobby for the election of a black pope, to release a signature-branded vodka.
San Diego’s Premier Brands Inc. will be releasing Bad Boy Vodka in California around the end of the month. A company release says the Rodman spirit will add “a smooth and edgy twist to a classic.”
Premier’s president and CEO Jorge Olson claims to have already received multiple inquiries from suppliers interested in the product.
More like this:
- DUI crackdown nets one drunk driver — June 24, 2013
- Powerlink proving importance in San Onofre's absence — June 19, 2013
- Task force formed on San Onofre restart plan — Jan. 25, 2013
- Public presentation on revised Lane Field hotel project — Aug. 29, 2012
- Local Restaurant Franchiser Buys Advertising Company — Sept. 8, 2011