Jay Allen Sanford 3 p.m., Aug. 24
Six arrested in Fallbrook's Operation Guacamole
San Diego Sheriff’s deputies in Fallbrook arrested five adults and a juvenile yesterday in an action they’re calling “Operation Guacamole VII.”
Between the hours of 6:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m., authorities visited area residences to conduct probation or parole compliance checks. All six of the individuals arrested as a result of these actions are associated with the Varios Locos Fallbrook gang.
The adults arrested after being found in violation of their terms of release were originally convicted on charges ranging from possession of unlawful drug paraphernalia to attempted murder. Information on juvenile detainees is not released to the public.
During the Guacamole VII sweep, agents also recovered a half ounce of methamphetamine, “a couple grams” of heroin, a pound of marijuana and 30 to 40 Hydrocodone tablets.
More like this:
- A Team makes high school drug busts — May 1, 2013
- 14 East County youth arrested in curfew sweeps — April 1, 2013
- Flasher in Fallbrook arrested — Dec. 24, 2012
- Ten Nabbed for Providing Alcohol to Minors — Feb. 27, 2012
- Operation Tidal Wave Targets North County Gangs, Drugs — Aug. 2, 2011