Matt Potter 4:30 p.m., Dec. 6
Mexican authorities as far as Sinaloa and Cabo San Lucas asked to look for James DiMaggio and Hannah Anderson
Fugitive allegedly killed mother and son before fleeing with victim’s daughter as captive in southeast San Diego County
Authorities throughout the Mexican states of Baja California, Baja California Sur, Sonora, and Sinaloa have been asked to look for a United States fugitive and his captor. James DiMaggio allegedly killed a mother and child in southeast San Diego County before kidnapping and fleeing with the victim’s daughter.
Authorities throughout the western United States, Canada, and a portion of Mexico have been put on alert for the suspect and 16 year old Hannah Anderson.
Christina Anderson was found dead after authorities responded to a burning home in the small community of Boulevard, on August 4. A child’s body was found dead in the garage. The identity has not been confirmed but is suspected to be Christina’s son, 8 year old Ethan Anderson.
More like this:
- Boulevard murder/arson/kidnapping suspect's car found in Idaho — Aug. 9, 2013
- Photos, information released on arson/murder/kidnapping suspect and victims — Aug. 6, 2013
- Mexican authorities on alert for James DiMaggio, homicide and kidnapping suspect — Aug. 6, 2013
- Amber alert issued for Boulevard man suspected of murder, arson, kidnapping — Aug. 5, 2013
- Man born in Tijuana prison suspected of killing 7 in La Paz — June 13, 2013