Ian Pike noon, Dec. 8
San Diego County Crime Stoppers are looking for clues that will lead to the culprit behind a random stabbing in a Del Mar bar last month.
Tory Henry, 22, was drinking at Jimmy O’s on July 18 when he felt a sharp pain in his back and fell to the ground. Apparently not realizing the extent of his injury, Henry was told by other patrons that he was bleeding and left the bar, went home, and fell asleep.
Upon awakening the following morning, Henry noticed that his back was still bleeding, and he sought treatment for a stab wound at a local hospital.
Authorities would like to talk to anyone who either witnessed the incident or might have information on the attacker. Citizens are encouraged to contact the Encinitas Sheriff’s Station at (760) 966-3500 or Crime Stoppers at (888) 580-8477. As usual, a $1,000 reward is offered for information leading to arrest and conviction.
More like this:
- Suspects sought in open space pot grows — Oct. 4, 2013
- Wannabe Joker sought in pizza robbery — Sept. 26, 2013
- Suspect sought in Spring Valley Subway armed robbery — Aug. 29, 2013
- Cardiff man continues flashing streak — March 4, 2013
- Suspect in attempted child abduction sought in Vista — Jan. 24, 2013