Don Bauder 1:30 p.m., March 7
Photos, information released on arson/murder/kidnapping suspect and victims
Authorities now believe he may be headed for Canada or Texas
The National Center for Missing and Exploited Children has released the attached flyer with photographs of James DiMaggio, suspected of killing Lakeside resident Christina Anderson, leaving her body in his Boulevard home after setting it on fire, and abducting her two children, Ethan and Hannah.
The images are already in circulation, but updated information suggests DiMaggio may be headed for either Texas or the Canada border, after earlier reports speculated that he may have headed for Mexico after setting the blaze. DiMaggio is also featured in two different photographs, appearing in one clean-shaven and in the other wearing a beard.
More like this:
- Boulevard murder/arson/kidnapping suspect's car found in Idaho — Aug. 9, 2013
- Mexican authorities as far as Sinaloa and Cabo San Lucas asked to look for James DiMaggio and Hannah Anderson — Aug. 8, 2013
- Mexican authorities on alert for James DiMaggio, homicide and kidnapping suspect — Aug. 6, 2013
- Amber alert issued for Boulevard man suspected of murder, arson, kidnapping — Aug. 5, 2013
- Murder suspect arrested in Oregon — Jan. 7, 2013