Garrett Harris 5 p.m., Feb. 6
74 United States fugitives arrested in Baja California in 2013
Number 74 was a highly wanted fugitive from Los Angeles accused of multiple rapes
According to Baja California authorities, 74 United States fugitives have been arrested in Baja California so far in 2013. Alfredo Arenas Moreno, the chief of the state police international unit, commented on the number while declaring another arrest.
Number 74 was a highly wanted fugitive from Los Angeles. The fugitive, Frank Briseño, was wanted for the kidnapping and rape of a 14 year old girl and a 22 year old woman in 2004. Local authorities were tipped by Interpol that Briseño was in Tijuana.
More like this:
- Authorities ask Baja citizens to be on look for alleged L.A. child rapist — April 4, 2013
- Fugitive nabbed — Dec. 5, 2012
- Texan fugitive arrested in Tijuana — Oct. 27, 2012
- Fugitive wanted for murder arrested in Baja — Sept. 11, 2012
- U.S. fugitive nabbed in San Felipe — Sept. 1, 2012