Marty Graham 8:30 a.m., May 28
Alleged L.A. child rapist possibly seen in Tijuana
Tobias Summers possibly spotted in Zona Norte
The Associated Press reported, in the early hours of Sunday, April 7th, that authorities are still looking for an alleged Los Angeles child rapist in Tijuana. Tobias Dustin Summers, the 30 year old suspect, was possibly sighted in the Zona Norte area of the city. According to the AP release, Tijuana police received a call that Summers was seen in what the AP referred to as the “red light district”. An authority, who spoke on condition of anonymity, said there is strong evidence that Summers is in Tijuana.
Another suspect, 29 year old Daniel Martinez, has already been apprehended in connection with the crime that occurred on March 27th. According to authorities, two men are believed to have kidnapped a 10 year old girl from a residence in northwest Los Angeles. The victim was reported to have been raped repeatedly for a 12 hour period by Summers and then dropped off near a hospital.
More like this:
- Authorities ask Baja citizens to be on look for alleged L.A. child rapist — April 4, 2013
- Would-be pimp slapped down by Tijuana police — Feb. 21, 2013
- Child tossed — Nov. 16, 2012
- Baja & Border News Translations: Corpse Found in Canal; Suspected Murderer Stoned 2 Girls — Oct. 24, 2012
- Alleged rapist found in Tijuana returned to New Hampshire — Aug. 28, 2012