Don Bauder 9:30 p.m., July 25
Prostitute Left Duct-Taped by John in Hotel Room
The municipal police of Tijuana told the El-Mexicano News today, September 24th, that they arrested a man suspected of duct taping and leaving a prostitute in a hotel room. The man, 30 year old Ricardo Moreno, allegedly taped and bound the woman after he refused to pay her for her services.
The 22 year old woman, whose name was given as Coral “N”, was found by a Hotel Flamingos employee this morning in southwest Tijuana.
While laws are contradicting in Tijuana, prostitution is technically legal. The Zona Norte is considered the tolerance zone where open prostitution thrives. Laws are in place, though not toughly enforced or followed, which require prostitutes to be tested monthly for STD’s.
More like this:
- Tijuana man arrested for teen sexual exploitation plot — Feb. 26, 2013
- Would-be pimp slapped down by Tijuana police — Feb. 21, 2013
- Child tossed — Nov. 16, 2012
- Unidentified woman killed — Nov. 13, 2012
- Exploited 14 year old rescued from family — Oct. 22, 2012