Vincent Farnsworth 6:31 p.m., Dec. 4
Exploited 14 year old rescued from family
After a neighbor notified authorities, a 14-year-old girl was rescued from her family in Tijuana, who is believed to have forced her into prostitution over the last year. A prosecutor was investigating a wreck in the colonia Granjas Amparo Sánchez when the neighbor gave information indicating the youth was being abused.
Ana María Francisco Pérez, José Luz Elías Díaz Camorna and José Díaz Francisco, the mother, brother, and father, were all arrested at the home. The initial investigation indicates that the family was charging men 200 pesos ($15.46 USD) to rape the child.
Ricardo Salas Bravo, a state attorney, told the El Mexicano news that the girl only had a 1st grade level education and was forced to abuse alcohol, exstasy, and methamphetamine.
Three men who allegedly paid to have sex with the child were also arrested.
More like this:
- Teen rescued from captor in Tijuana — March 15, 2013
- Rosarito police officer arrested for exploiting teen — March 13, 2013
- Man Who Allegedly Saved Wife from Kidnappers Admits to Another Murder — July 30, 2012
- Three Killed in Tijuana Violence Saturday — July 29, 2012
- Child Sex Trafficking Ring Dismantled in Tijuana — June 25, 2012