Siobhan Braun 2 p.m., May 29
Persistent shoplifter expects three years prison
A 23-year-old woman admitted two more counts of shoplifting yesterday, and expects to get 3 years in prison, according to her felony plea deal.
Nhu Quynh Truong admitted “commercial burglary” of two different stores, last June. Those two businesses are listed as Adventure16, and Camellia’s Women’s and Men’s Clothing.
In the plea deal, the “stipulated sentence” is to include four trailing probation cases -- these are all listed as other burglary or theft cases in San Diego County.
Criminal history for the youthful thief began when she was a juvenile, in year 2007. Then she acquired multiple convictions in years 2008 and 2009 and 2011.
Nhu Quynh Truong has been held in Las Colinas Women’s Detention Facility since her arrest in June. Her sentencing date is set for November 15 in San Diego’s North County Superior Courthouse.
More like this:
- Blonde burglar sentenced to 4 years prison — May 23, 2013
- Pair accused in doggie-door-burglary are due in court today — May 22, 2013
- Repeat felon gets 3 years California State prison — March 22, 2013
- James Cameron Hollywood In Court Today — Aug. 20, 2012
- Judge Orders Persistent Shoplifter Held — Aug. 15, 2012