Walter Mencken 2 p.m., May 28
Indie TJ style
Music festival takes place in Tijuana this weekend
A total of 41 bands will be performing this weekend at the All My Friends Music Festival taking place in Tijuana on Saturday, November 17th. Latin alternative indie bands from across the world will perform on three different stages at the Casa de la Cultura.
Groups from Brazil, Venezuela, Canada, Mexico, United States, and other countries will perform at the third annual festival.
A shuttle will take fans to and from the U.S. border during the concerts on Saturday. For more information visit the festival website.
More like this:
- Previewing All My Friends Music Fest — Nov. 9, 2013
- Plumeria Festival — Aug. 30, 2012
- Sonic Sauce Festival Feb. 11 & 12 to Feature a Dozen Local Acts — Jan. 24, 2012
- Sezio to Occupy North Park for Four-Day Weekend — Nov. 9, 2011
- Inspired Flight and Otherwise Entertainment at Lightning in a Bottle - TICKET GIVEAWAY — May 16, 2011