Brandon Hernández 9 a.m., Dec. 11
Unidentified woman killed
Dead woman found dumped in Tijuana street, male suspect found an hour later
An unidentified woman was found beaten to death in Tijuana Sunday evening, November 11th, in the colony Hacienda Santa Cecilia. The woman, only identified as slim figured, wearing a purple shirt, pink and blue pajama pants, and no socks, was found wrapped in a black trash bag in the street. The woman also had tattoo of a heart showing on her arm when she was found on calle Delicias.
One suspect has been picked up; Ezequiel Fontana Acosta, a 32 year old male who had blood on his shoes and pants. The El-Mexicano reported that the man eventually confessed to police that he beat the woman to death with a stick.
Another victim was found an hour later in the same colony. Little information has been released on the second victim except that it was a male with blunt force damage to the body and he was wearing only underwear.
More like this:
- Man born in Tijuana prison suspected of killing 7 in La Paz — June 13, 2013
- Five killed overnight in Tijuana — June 8, 2013
- Man admits to dismembering woman with help of family members in Tijuana — March 19, 2013
- Two female victims found dead within 48 hours near U.S. border in Tijuana — March 18, 2013
- Three killed in Tijuana drug violence — March 2, 2013