Matthew Lickona 1:30 p.m., March 12
Pork shipments begin
Mexico begins shipping pork from Ensenada to Singapore
The Mexican government recently announced that it has begun exporting pork to the nation of Singapore. The first shipment of 22 tons was shipped from Ensenada, Baja California across the Pacific Ocean at the end of October.
The Spanish News Agency EFE reported that in 2012 Mexico has begun exporting pork to China and Japan.
The pork being shipped to Singapore is currently being processed in the state of Sonora.
More like this:
- Mexico’s cruise stops struggling to maintain — July 31, 2013
- Over 250 kilos of marijuana found floating off the coast of Baja — Jan. 28, 2013
- Federal inmates shipped out of Baja state prisons — Oct. 29, 2012
- Mexico’s remittances down in August; up for year — Oct. 1, 2012
- Over 2 Tons of Marijuana Seized Headed for Tijuana — June 6, 2012