Ian Pike noon, Dec. 8
Judge Supports Settlement For Owners of Honda Hybrids
Owners of Honda Civic Hybrids might be receiving checks in the mail, that is, if a judge approves a settlement agreement from the car maker over inflated gas mileage claims. The Associated Press reports San Diego Superior Court Judge Timothy Taylor supports a settlement which will award car owners $200 cash.
The announcement comes one month after Heather Peters took the car company to small claims court for inflating gas mileage numbers. A judge awarded her $10,000.
Judge Taylor will hold a hearing on Friday to discuss his decision.
More like this:
- Carrier suit against U-T begins tomorrow — May 23, 2013
- Sierra Club wins climate change lawsuit against county — April 20, 2013
- Business owners invited to claim their share of $7B settlement — Feb. 19, 2013
- UCAN Likely to Get New Executive Director — May 23, 2012
- Don't Puke In My Limo — April 1, 2004