Darrin DuFord 3:30 p.m., Dec. 26
Judge Supports Settlement For Owners of Honda Hybrids
Owners of Honda Civic Hybrids might be receiving checks in the mail, that is, if a judge approves a settlement agreement from the car maker over inflated gas mileage claims. The Associated Press reports San Diego Superior Court Judge Timothy Taylor supports a settlement which will award car owners $200 cash.
The announcement comes one month after Heather Peters took the car company to small claims court for inflating gas mileage numbers. A judge awarded her $10,000.
Judge Taylor will hold a hearing on Friday to discuss his decision.
More like this:
- Settlement II: Concussion cases become a headache for NFL — July 9, 2014
- Will Nicolas Marsch get invited to Jewel Ball? — Jan. 22, 2014
- Business owners invited to claim their share of $7B settlement — Feb. 19, 2013
- Escondido man accused of gang crimes — Jan. 2, 2013
- UCAN Likely to Get New Executive Director — May 23, 2012