Don Bauder 9:30 p.m., Oct. 20
Man Who Allegedly Saved Wife from Kidnappers Admits to Another Murder
According to Tijuana municipal authorities, one of the young men who killed two alleged kidnappers while rescuing his wife has admitted to killing another person earlier this month.
21 year old Juan Alfredo Díaz García was part of a crew of men who allegedly saved two of their wives from kidnappers over the weekend. The men killed the two alleged kidnappers and were arrested by local authorities soon after.
While being questioned by police, Díaz García admitted to killing another man on July 9th with a 9mm gun.
An investigation into the double murder is being pursued to determine if the women were actually kidnapped by those killed.
More like this:
- Tijuana hits ordered from California prison — April 17, 2013
- Tijuana police on watch for Dorner, suspected cop killer — Feb. 8, 2013
- Journalist was killed by daughter’s boyfriend — Oct. 17, 2012
- Three Killed in Tijuana Violence Saturday — July 29, 2012
- Cheap Life — May 15, 2009