Darrin DuFord 3:30 p.m., Dec. 26
Three Local Accountants Disciplined
The California Board of Accountancy (CBA) has disciplined three San Diego accountants. Daniel Warren and his wife Kathleen, both certified public accountants, got three years of probation for knowingly filing false, fraudulent or misleading financial statements in connection with their 2004 bankruptcy.
William Withers had his license suspended 60 days for making false statements to the CBA in his 2007 license renewal form. He claimed to have taken education courses that he had not taken.
More like this:
- Peregrine accountant defrocked — Jan. 4, 2013
- Has the Ghost of Jerry Dominelli Returned? — Aug. 31, 2012
- La Jolla Architect Disciplined — July 5, 2012
- San Diegan Gets Only Probation for Stashing Funds Offshore — March 14, 2011
- Accounting Group Disciplines Former City Auditor — Sept. 3, 2010