Lindsay Marks 6 p.m., Dec. 5
Mayor Jerry Sanders isn't shying away from his support for Bonnie Dumanis to become San Diego's next mayor, despite a recent poll from KGTV Channel 10 that has the District Attorney in the back of the pack with 14 percent of the vote.
Sanders showed his support in a YouTube video by asking that people give donations to Dumanis's campaign.
In the 20-second bit, Sanders gives the following pitch:
"Hi, I'm Jerry Sanders and I'm standing with Bonnie because she has the experience to move San Diego forward. please consider making a donation today...
Added Sanders: "This election is too important not to take a stand."
More like this:
- Hotel magnates, developers, ex-Union-Tribune editor put cash into D.A.'s pocket — Aug. 7, 2013
- Bonnie Dumanis kicks off campaign for fourth-term as District Attorney — Feb. 4, 2013
- Dumanis plea for post-election campaign cash — Dec. 3, 2012
- Dumanis Campaign Draws New Supporters — Sept. 19, 2011
- Dumanis' Campaign Begins — June 2, 2011