Robert Bush 9 a.m., March 29
Co-Defendants in Murder Case Have Baby
A woman charged in a high-profile murder case has reportedly given birth to the child of one of her co-defendants, according to a well-placed source.
Dorothy Maraglino, 37, has given birth to a baby fathered by Louis Perez, 46; both defendants are charged with conspiracy and kidnap and torture in the notorious murder of Brittany Killgore, 22.
The victim’s body was found April 17 of this year, in a remote part of a county which borders the northern edge of San Diego County. Brittany Killgore was married to a Marine said to be deployed to Afghanistan at the time of her death.
Dorothy Maraglino and Louis Perez and Jessica Lopez, 25, have all pleaded not guilty to all charges, and are due back in court in December for a preliminary hearing.
More like this:
- Man accused of torture and murder wants “contact visits” with his daughter — Aug. 10, 2013
- New evidence in Brittany Killgore murder case — April 7, 2013
- Cipher expert hired to decode message in murder case — Feb. 22, 2013
- New Charges and Details in Brittany Killgore Murder — Aug. 21, 2012
- Prosecutor Wants to Know Who Wrote the Note — May 29, 2012