Bart Mendoza 5 a.m., Dec. 8
San Diego Sheriff’s deputies on a probation search at a Bonsall residence yesterday busted a large-scale marijuana growing operation.
Forty-three year-old John Paul, who had forfeit his fourth amendment right of protection from unreasonable search and seizure as part of his probation agreement, was visited as part of the Sheriff’s Intelligence-led Policing/Tracking Known Offenders program.
When deputies arrived at Paul’s house, they found two separate crops of marijuana, collectively valued by law enforcement officials at over $200,000. The plants were seized as evidence, and Paul was booked into county jail on charges of cultivation of marijuana and being under the influence of narcotics.
More like this:
- Pot farm busted in Rainbow — Sept. 4, 2013
- Sheriff's Department busts two rural marijuana grows — Feb. 25, 2013
- Screams in the night — Nov. 28, 2012
- Pot Farming Probationer Will Get Another 16 Months — Aug. 17, 2012
- Recently Released Inmate Found Living at Pot Grow House — May 4, 2012