Walter Mencken 2 p.m., May 28
Carl DeMaio Launches Television Ad Campaign
Today, appearing on Fox5, Carl DeMaio premiered his new television ad, which features him leading a group of supporters while touting his push for pension reform and his opposition to the defeated sales tax measure.
And Fox is not the only station that will be running DeMaio's campaign ads. The council member has also purchased 31 spots for $9,175 on Channel 10 KGTV. Those ads began running yesterday and will continue to run for 5 days on the 6am news, Good Morning America, ABC This Week, and on the 5pm and 11pm local news.
I will be visiting other local stations tomorrow to see which other stations DeMaio has purchased spots with.
More like this:
- Dueling DeMaio Ads: Both Carl DeMaio and Anti-DeMaio Group Buying TV Time — April 25, 2012
- Nathan Fletcher To Run 950 Ads on Cox and Time Warner Cable — April 18, 2012
- Bonnie Dumanis Wages War for Women's Vote — April 18, 2012
- Bonnie Dumanis Prepares to Launch Television Ad Campaign — April 16, 2012
- Nathan Fletcher Buys Flurry of Local TV Ads — April 14, 2012