Dorian Hargrove 8 p.m., Dec. 11
The San Diego Sheriff’s Department has identified a man suspected of peeping into windows at the Gala Apartment complex in the small northern San Diego community of Bonsall. Noah Delapena, 38, was arrested and booked into the Vista Detention Facility.
Delapena is a registered sex offender with an address near Bonsall listed on the state Megan’s Law database. A witness who saw a man spying on occupants of the complex on at least three occasions between July and October used the database to identify Delapena as a possible match to the perpetrator.
Detective Dan Laibach confirmed the identity, and with the assistance of the Sexual Assault Felony Enforcement (S.A.F.E.) Task Force, Delapena was located and taken into custody.
More like this:
- Murder suspect arrested in Oregon — Jan. 7, 2013
- Air gun standoff briefly closes Ramona road — Oct. 26, 2012
- Pot Farming Probationer Will Get Another 16 Months — Aug. 17, 2012
- Probation Sweep Leads to Bonsall Pot Farm — Aug. 3, 2012
- Spring Valley Suspect Robs Home With Stolen SUV — June 19, 2012