Scott Marks 7:42 p.m., July 28
BMX Bandit Robs Bank
Shortly after 2 p.m. yesterday, a man entered the Wells Fargo on Avocado Boulevard in El Cajon with a T-shirt pulled over his face and holes cut out for his eyes.
He confronted a teller and demanded cash but did not brandish a weapon or otherwise imply that he was armed. The teller complied with the demand and handed over an undisclosed amount of money.
The suspect is described as a white male in his late 20s or early 30s, approximately 6’0” tall with a thin build. He was last seen fleeing the scene on a purple BMX bicycle northbound from the corner of Avocado and Chase.
El Cajon Police are asking anyone with leads to contact them at (619) 579-3311.
More like this:
- El Cajon man arrested in bicycle-related stabbing — July 24, 2013
- Insistent/Bite Me Bandit pleads guilty — June 6, 2013
- El Cajon takes tax revenue from the county — May 29, 2013
- Odd robber meets success and failure in El Cajon — May 7, 2013
- Law Enforcement Agencies Offer $20,000 for Information on Geezer Bandit — Nov. 10, 2011