Various Authors 8:01 p.m., July 24
SDSU's Business School Earns Financial Planning Accolades
San Diego State University’s College of Business Administration was featured as one of ten standout schools in the country for financial planning in the latest issue of Financial Planning magazine, the university announced today.
The financial planning program, founded in 1980, offers certificates, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees in financial planning. Enrolled students study investment strategy, risk management, tax implications of various investments, and estate planning. The program, one of the first of its kind, remains one of only a handful accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business.
“We are honored that Financial Planning has recognized the college’s commitment to educational excellence,” said Michael Cunningham, dean of the College of Business Administration.
More like this:
- Little Italy (n) - area of luxury high-rise apartments — March 10, 2016
- Woes at Bridgepoint, United States University — June 18, 2014
- New rules could hurt for-profit schools — March 14, 2014
- SDSU business school touts high rankings — Nov. 12, 2013
- San Diego State's growing contempt for undergrads — March 27, 2013