Chad Deal 2 p.m., Nov. 22
Another Failed Robbery Attempt
Around 11 a.m. yesterday, police were summoned to a Wells Fargo branch on North Second Street in El Cajon. A man leaving the bank after making a deposit had his bank bag snatched by an individual who fled on foot.
Police responding to the incident received reports of a man attempting to open the doors of parked cars in the vicinity. A short time later, they apprehended a person matching the description of the suspect, found hiding laying on the backseat floorboard of a car parked on the 200 block of Shady Lane, one block west of the crime scene.
The suspect’s name was withheld pending further investigation by El Cajon police.
More like this:
- Motorcycle rider attempts to escape police, strikes officer — Nov. 7, 2013
- El Cajon man removed from hiding spot under parked car by police dog — July 30, 2013
- Man rams two police cars attempting to flee traffic stop — May 3, 2013
- El Cajon tattoo artist wakes to discover burglary in progress — Feb. 5, 2013
- El Cajon Police Receive Assistance Corralling Rowdy Drunk — Sept. 14, 2011