Various Authors 8:01 p.m., July 24
Kehoe Considers Run for Mayor
Former city councilmember, and current two-term State Senator, Christine Kehoe is definitely maybe entering the race to become San Diego's next mayor.
Today, Kehoe announced that she was forming an exploratory committee to look into a possible run for mayor.
If Kehoe decides to go all in, the democratic State Senator will join other big-name candidates councilmember Carl DeMaio, and District Attorney Bonnie Dumanis. Any of the three have a chance to become San Diego's first openly gay mayor.
Kehoe is a resident of North Park and was elected to the city council in 1993.
More like this:
- Would you buy an electric car from this ex-legislator? — Nov. 15, 2012
- Kehoe’s China Adventure — Feb. 8, 2012
- Filner Is In — June 8, 2011
- Filner For Mayor? — May 17, 2011
- I Vote "Aye" For My Raise — March 29, 2007