be a clown fool around buy a ring settle down fool around cost you twice high price not so nice be a clown fool around so more back to the store buy a ring more expensive than the first settle down look around break down co-pay can't stay triple threat don't fret not a chance downtown glance dance be a clown fool around what's up prenup not a pup no harm thirds a charm short lived taken back all wear black givenchy see say buck f*ck stops here

More like this:

Ruth Newell Nov. 12, 2011 @ 1:42 p.m.

I'd be good with enduring love and consistent if not constant companionship. But, couples "unite" for all sorts of wrong or right, no catchall universal reasoning or justification...

nan shartel Nov. 12, 2011 @ 2:06 p.m.

this is what i always wanted...and sometimes got...hahahahahahahahaha

“I am an excitable person who only understands life lyrically, musically, in whom feelings are much stronger as reason. I am so thirsty for the marvelous that only the marvelous has power over me. Anything I can not transform into something marvelous, I let go. Reality doesn't impress me. I only believe in intoxication, in ecstasy, and when ordinary life shackles me, I escape, one way or another. No more walls.” ― Anaïs Nin

richzombie Nov. 14, 2011 @ 9:23 a.m.

nan had to read your comment again today

Ruth Newell Nov. 13, 2011 @ 5:28 p.m.

Is it? Didn't mean much by it...besides...I've never been married so what do I know. I have zilch experience on the whole ring and wedding thing. Your poem inspired me to write a fictional blip based in Two Harbors while rained in though, so much thanks for the jump start.

nan shartel Nov. 14, 2011 @ 1:17 p.m.

it's a corker alright!!!

it's such a "take charge" statement...have u read Nin RZ??

...if not hit a library near u...she's poetic enough and sexy enough 2 make most ponder ;-D)

richzombie Nov. 16, 2011 @ 3:26 p.m.

never read Nin - really don't read much except you , roody and dadler .

nan shartel Nov. 16, 2011 @ 9:39 p.m.

why thank you RZ....nice to hear...;-D

Win a $25 Gift Card to
The Broken Yolk Cafe

Join our newsletter list

Each newsletter subscription means another chance to win!