dreaming a wish once upon flowery dress easy on darling set a spell lovey smile stay awhile interruption compunction not ready to sit for tea mistaken me loss of sight sHakE mY tRee wandering about dream a wish of a not so perfect fish in the sea good enough for you and all of me

More like this:

Comments

Ruth Newell Aug. 20, 2011 @ 8:15 a.m.

'Interruption compunction,' another good phrase and once again finding myself biting back a host of randy remarks. Very sweet poem.

richzombie Aug. 26, 2011 @ 12:39 p.m.

it - was - a kinda sweet documentation ...but you have me re-reading it now and viewing it a lot differently . tawdry is the word that comes to mind now - lol .

Ruth Newell Aug. 26, 2011 @ 1:29 p.m.

Tawdry? Why?

Well--its not what you write. It's how it all spills together and one can read it a variety of ways, right...part of the fun of how you write and probably why you write that way. So...one can read "easy on, darling set, a spell..." or "easy on...Darling, set a spell"...and well, the whole shake my tree...with the caps...you may have written it with certain thoughts in mind but of course I read it with my own thoughts on me own mind.

:) so...yeah...lol

Ruth Newell Aug. 26, 2011 @ 3:03 p.m.

I wasn't implying at all that I thought what you wrote was suggestive or randy--hope I'm clear on at least that.

richzombie Aug. 31, 2011 @ 8:36 a.m.

oh i don't take any offense regarding your comments above ... my comments are in jest -can't help myself its how i interact (and i like tawdry - the actual word and what it implies) i do write stuff (sometimes unknowingly) so the reader do come to a different vision than i do ...but then again the fun is to do it on purpose-haha- but then again sometimes even when i re-read it i go wow - this could mean something totally different ...even though this one i did write straight up about a girl in a flowery dress that dumped me - shook me up ...take care hope all is well !

Ruth Newell Aug. 31, 2011 @ 1:55 p.m.

Really? Hun. I didn't get any of that.

Rejection--or what we perceive/experience as rejection-- can certainly leave us feeling shaken. I feel you on that one.