deliver us from evil not just words salty sugary gun highest crash no helmet no net no fun not done change of plan thrive shift back to survive at the starting line idle race not over red rover let's talk about the sun its powers to save to heal feel resurrection don't stare blinded no pun bleed indeed hero's story mighty thor legendary welcome no bore prefer clamor stamor cute winged lady voice choice truth need the kindness of strangers once enemies who knew all around to pull me through...

More like this:

Comments

Ruth Newell Aug. 14, 2011 @ 9:53 a.m.

"prefer clamor stamor" ...funny how 'amor' is part of both...I mean, I'm just saying...lol Also really like "strangers once enemies who knew all"--I'm telling you, parallel universes exist.

Very nicely done, again. Rising and coming forth---like the image and hearing the trumpets.

You ARE having a good day! Two already.

richzombie Aug. 14, 2011 @ 10:32 a.m.

thanks for reading and commenting ! oops on the stamor just well of course i meant stammer but then i would have written hammer - thor of course - i am having a better day than friday and saturday that's for suuuuuuuuuuuure !

Ruth Newell Aug. 14, 2011 @ 10:51 a.m.

Sidestep the amour slip, I see. Well, I'll spare you a diatribe on Ben Franklin's opinion on spelling so that you might write on...I'll stop commenting too lest I disrupt this groove you seem to be on today.

richzombie Aug. 17, 2011 @ 9:20 a.m.

lets see been thinking about stamor since ...sunday. haha. just cannot change it. i did the edit but then changed it back . realized when i wrote this down i was saying the words out loud at my pace/beat. just to let you know i tried ...

Ruth Newell Aug. 17, 2011 @ 10:04 a.m.

Good! Glad to hear that! Everything for a reason and in its season, don't you know. I wouldn't change a thing--think it was meant to be. 'Cides, issues of the heart exude throughout your poetry, so it makes sense that you unconsciously spelled it that way.

"Thrive--shift back to survive" is what grabs me today--but then I've just been reading Rumi--"Drowned in blood/in the Night of Separation/these eyes again begin/to see the dawn."

nan shartel Aug. 17, 2011 @ 10:23 a.m.

Rumi is my favorite mystical poet Roody

when i think of RZ i think of this one

"Only he whose garment is rent by the violence of love is wholly pure from covetousness and sin"

Ruth Newell Aug. 17, 2011 @ 12:41 p.m.

"Pure from covetousness and sin"--sure, I can see it.:) "Violence of love"...can certainly be soul if not ego severing.

He was mine as well, Nan...but falling hard and fast for Jami. (Sorry Zombie--indulge me for a minute--):

" In this place of perplexity and travail/ thou rest still, eyes and ears fast closed//neither sign of sight in thine eyes/nor trace of hearing in thine ears//how long wilt thou neither listen nor observe/how long sit deaf and blind..."

nan shartel Aug. 17, 2011 @ 10:15 a.m.

u should go to some Open Mics RZ (♥‿♥)

nan shartel Aug. 17, 2011 @ 10:53 a.m.

u got that Eminem lyrics whack goin' on