hail mary mary quite arbitrary dirty flirty solid gold do re mi sing it like glee twisted missta ladies man sippin drinks baby ruth home run prodigal sun only one no crime have proof jail time gentle strokes different folks press send sublime again pretend singer ringer make a living keep on giving ramblin man allman / the end

Comments

K. Aitken Aug. 6, 2011 @ 10:43 a.m.

Hey Rich, I like this one. If you hold down shift + enter you will get a line break. I don't know if you intended it to be strung together but it makes it a little hard to read. This is how I'd break it down.

hail mary mary quite arbitrary dirty flirty solid gold do re mi sing it like glee twisted missta ladies man sippin drinks baby ruth home run prodigal sun only one no crime have proof jail time gentle strokes different folks press send sublime again pretend singer ringer make a living keep on giving ramblin man allman the end

richzombie Aug. 6, 2011 @ 3:36 p.m.

i did mean to have it strung together on this and other cell phone writings it was done just after waking up in the middle of the night and written by the light of a cell phone really rapid fire but this one actually was little slower ...so i see your point and it does work your way also . thanks for reading and your input is always welcome . been sleeping better and thinking this is the last of these.

Ruth Newell Aug. 6, 2011 @ noon

Again...so perfect. As is. So absolutely perfect. I'll be thinking about crime proof jail time all day now. That, and endings.

And, what's your day job?

richzombie Aug. 6, 2011 @ 3:45 p.m.

you are making me smile ! glad you enjoyed it (as is) since i write these as the words come to me in the middle of the night by the light of a cell phone and post them the same way . the ending ... ramblin man allman once i wrote that knew i was done !

nan shartel Aug. 6, 2011 @ 1:27 p.m.

i agree Isadora...so much better that way ;-S

zombieman..ditto Roody

richzombie Aug. 6, 2011 @ 3:47 p.m.

i will consider your advice on the structure of my content ...carefully . thanks for reading and commenting .

nan shartel Aug. 6, 2011 @ 4:33 p.m.

no worries really RZ..write always as YOU wish...

richzombie Aug. 6, 2011 @ 5:02 p.m.

my comment was done tongue in cheek / pulling your leg a bit ...i love your comments !