You can go from this:

Photobucket

To this!!:

That's right, ladies and gentleman!! For our second exercise series of "The Cats of Ocean Beach", we've taken it to the great outdoors!!

You will be astonished at the results you get leg-lifting along with Pickle to the "Meow Mix" song!!

Neck and shoulders need a boost? Lift your head along with Tiger to the jazzy stylings of "Little Friskies, ain't we got fun"!!

More user testimonials:

Mary from Des Moines, Iowa says: "I love The Cats of Ocean Beach outdoor series! It's so awesome to get such great results by doing absolutely nothing, and outside at that!!"

John from Highland, New York says: "Taking it Outdoors is my favorite work-out video!! When I am cooped-up in my house in 20 degree weather, the cats really bring in the sunshine and warm me up! I'm doing the leg lift and hold as we speak!"

So there you go, folks! Act now and you will receive at no extra cost a "Cats of Ocean Beach" headband and leg warmers!! Supplies are limited, so if you call within the next 10 minutes, we will also include "The Cats of Ocean Beach" motivational journal full of wisdom from The Cats to help you on your journey to cat-like sleakness!! Here are some examples:

"Sleeping next to you in the crook of your legs everynight so you can't move creates heat, which burns calories." Tiger

'Dry food, again?" Pickle

This journal is sure to inspire you to reach the fitness level you've always dreamed of!

All this for the low, low introductory offer of just $29.99! Be sure to call within the next 10 minutes for your free gifts, plus shipping and handling!!

The Cats of Ocean Beach have your best interests at heart, as all cats do.....

More like this:

Comments

David Dodd July 29, 2010 @ 4:49 p.m.

Again, further proof that you don't own cats, they own you ;)

MsGrant July 29, 2010 @ 5:01 p.m.

Have you ever seen a bigger pair of slugs?

nan shartel July 29, 2010 @ 5:21 p.m.

day aint wearin' no swimsuits Grantie...and they're flauting their wares

sending u over some bikinis for them http://s15.photobucket.com/albums/a351/nanza63/funnies/?action=view&current=catsinbikinis.jpg

nan shartel July 29, 2010 @ 5:24 p.m.

u should put that somewhere in ur post...what a laugh it is

MsGrant July 29, 2010 @ 5:29 p.m.

That's hilarious!! They are very comfortable with their bodies, as you can see. Shame is not in their DNA. But Pickle thinks the polka-dot one is very cute and is ordering it just to show off her figure.

MsGrant July 29, 2010 @ 5:41 p.m.

Done, nan! That is too funny. Tiger is a boy, but he is very open-minded.

Founder July 29, 2010 @ 7:07 p.m.

-- "Girls" of OB --

Meow Meow

Double Trouble...

Two cute 'girls', without any cares! (Where did you get, those tiny chairs?)

I've invented a fun, new cat toy, my cat loves it, but he was a boy,

he thinks it is quite the fun trick, even though he's now a eunuch...

He likes it better than a little kick, and he often thinks it's just so perfect!

But what does he really know, sometimes he's kinda of slow,

then he just ignores it and thinks it is so plain, because he has a teeny, tiny kiddie brain.

If both of your 'girls' would like one too, let me know and I'll get them to you.

If that decisions hard for you or puts you in a stew, remember that it may at least, give 'em something to do.

nan shartel July 30, 2010 @ 1:28 a.m.

oh those OB cats got it all goin' on Grantie!!!

nan shartel July 30, 2010 @ 3:08 a.m.

my niece Carrie use to sit with our cat Lips ('cause she didn't have any ;-)) and pop her front legs like a cheerleader...hahahahahaahahahaha...that kept Lips in good upper body shape

MsGrant July 30, 2010 @ 8:44 a.m.

My cats just ignore their toys! Sometimes they will bat a ball around, then yawn and lie down, exhausted by the effort. What's your toy, Founder? Anything to get them moving. Nan, they barely tolerate being held, let alone being exercised!! I have never in my life owned lazier animals.

nan shartel Aug. 1, 2010 @ 11:17 a.m.

the u don't know my dog Grantie...hahahahahahahahaha

MsGrant Aug. 1, 2010 @ 11:29 a.m.

There is a lazier animal than my cats? They move at glacial speed from bed to floor to deck to bowl and back again!! A contest is in order!